Welcome to the RA Pain Management Share Your RA Story page.
Please use the form below to tell us how you’ve been able to successfully manage your rheumatoid arthritis pain and got your life back.
The more specifics and details, the better.
This section of RAPM is where you can share about how your fight with rheumatoid arthritis began and how you’ve been able to cope with the pain that unfortunately is a big part of the everyday struggle of being infected by rheumatoid arthritis.
When we share about our disease, we will accomplish 2 things:
- help RA sufferers searching for effective natural coping strategies to deal with their disease more effectively
- help educate the loved ones of those affected with the disease.
We understand that everyone is affected by rheumatoid arthritis differently, but we believe that the more personal stories shared amongst the RA community, the better.
Here are some guidelines for sharing your RA story:
- You can use your real name or an alias. Whichever you’d prefer.
- Describe your personal onset experience of rheumatoid arthritis: Which joints were affected first? What other symptoms did you have? How were you diagnosed?
- How effective have you been at managing your RA pain? What has worked for you and what hasn’t worked for you?
- If you want to include a picture to go with your story, simply upload it from your computer through the upload function
Thanks for sharing your story. We appreciate your courage.