If you’re looking for a new winter breakfast option, the cherry coconut porridge recipe outlined below is a tasty clean eating breakfast meal to help get your day started.
With there being so many food options in the grocery stores, it is very important to eat clean food that will not promote unwanted inflammation.
When you manage Rheumatoid Arthritis with diet, you are using a proactive way to help keep you body healthy and happy with limited RA pain and flare-ups.
Cherry Coconut Porridge Recipe
- 5cups oats
- 4 tablespoons chia seed
- 3-4cups of coconut drinking milk
- 3 tablepoons raw cacao
- pinch of stevia
- coconut shavings
- cherries (fresh or frozen)
- dark chocolate shavings
- maple syrup
- Combine oats, chia, coconut milk, cacao and stevia in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer over lower heat until oats are cooked.
- Pour into a bowl and top with coconut shavings, cherries, dark chocolate shavings and maple syrup to taste.