Dreaming of a cookie that is healthy? Look no further than these gluten-free oatmeal banana cookies!
These cookies take only 2 minutes to prep and 15 to bake.
They has no refined sugar and don’t even have added sugar. All their sweetness comes from the banana.
You can mix in anything you want or keep it just 2 ingredients.
Go ahead….have a gluten-free oatmeal banana cookie for breakfast!
- 2 cups of rolled oats (preferably organic)
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (we used almonds)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (we used naturally sweetened cranberries), or 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Can also flavor with different spices like ginger or cardamon
- Mash bananas (we keep frozen ones on hand so that whenever we’re craving these or a smoothie, we’re ready to go)
- Mix in nuts, cinnamon, and any other optional ingredients you are using
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, until cookies hold their shape and are slightly browned around the edges
- Eat or freeze (they defrost quickly).
*Suggestion: because these are moist, they can mold quickly. Best to keep in the refrigerator to store.