To find out the best turmeric for rheumatoid arthritis supplements, keep reading.
Turmeric or “Indian Saffron” is a flowering plant that belongs to the ginger family.
It is golden in color and a strong flavored spice that has been part of Asian cuisine for centuries.
A well-known spice that is used for curries and teas but it also has a history of being used in traditional medicine.
Turmeric itself is not the main factor for fighting inflammation, but rather its component Curcumin that has anti- inflammatory properties and is also an anti- oxidant that may be able to help with natural pain relief for rheumatoid arthritis.
A 2006 study also suggests that taking Turmeric regularly may be more effective in preventing inflammation than treating it.
It is also believed to help with depression and cancer.
Uses of Turmeric
There are also several ways for you to take or use turmeric.
- Tea – you can drink it as a tea. Just add turmeric powder to hot water and have yourself a very powerful, anti- inflammatory, anti- oxidant tea.
- Spice – you can use turmeric powder as a spice and add it to your meal. It is a common spice used for curry meals.
- Supplement – If it is not your cup of tea to use Turmeric as a tea or in you food but still want to get its benefits, you can always take it as a supplement.
There are a lot of Turmeric supplements available in the market.
With that in mind, here are 7 Turmeric Supplements to consider taking:
#1 – Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine
- Contains 1950mg Turmeric Curcumin Complex, with standardized 95% Curcuminoids
- Includes 15mg Bioperine – black pepper extract for best absorption.
#2 – Turmeric Curcumin & Ginger Capsules
- Has 95% Standardized Curcumin
- Contains pure ginger root extract, and BioPerine without no synthetic and artificial additives.
- Non GMO
- Soy Free
#3 – Garden of Life mykind Organics Extra Strength Turmeric Inflammatory Response
- Contains 100mg curcumin from whole turmeric root
- With ginger root, probiotics & organic black pepper extract.
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Vegan & Kosher
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- NSF Certified Gluten Free
#4 – Organic India Turmeric Curcumin Herbal Supplement
- USDA Certified Organic
- Non – GMO
- LEED Platinum Certified
#5 – Organic Turmeric Curcumin C3 Complex – Bioperine Black Pepper, Boswellia & Ginger
- Contains 95% Standardized Curcuminoids
- With Bioperine, C3 Curcumin Complex, Boswellia and Ginger
#6 – Turmeric Curcumin Softgels
- Has water dispersion technology that gives superior absorption unlike regular turmeric
- Contains 1000 mg of Bioenhanced Turmeric Complex
- Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility
#7 – Turmeric & Tamarind Ultra Joint Health Supplement
- NO Artificial Colors or Preservatives
If you enjoyed this list of the 7 best turmeric for Rheumatoid Arthritis supplements, please share with your network.