To find out the best turmeric for rheumatoid arthritis supplements, keep reading.
Turmeric or “Indian Saffron” is a flowering plant that belongs to the ginger family.
It is golden in color and a strong-flavored spice that has been part of Asian cuisine for centuries.
A well-known spice that is used for curries and teas but it also has a history of being used in traditional medicine.
Turmeric itself is not the main factor for fighting inflammation, but rather its component Curcumin that has anti-inflammatory properties and is also an anti-oxidant that may be able to help with natural pain relief for rheumatoid arthritis.
A 2006 study also suggests that taking Turmeric regularly may be more effective in preventing inflammation than treating it.
It is also believed to help with depression and cancer.
Uses of Turmeric
There are also several ways for you to take or use turmeric.
- Tea – you can drink it as tea. Just add turmeric powder to hot water and have yourself a very powerful, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant tea.
- Spice – you can use turmeric powder as a spice and add it to your meal. It is a common spice used for curry meals.
- Supplement – If it is not your cup of tea to use Turmeric as a tea or in your food but still want to get its benefits, you can always take it as a supplement.
There are a lot of Turmeric supplements available in the market.
With that in mind, here are 7 Turmeric Supplements to consider taking:
1. Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine
RAPM’s Recommendation: Nature’s Nutrition Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine – Buy Now
- Contains 1950mg Turmeric Curcumin Complex, with standardized 95% Curcuminoids
- Includes 15mg Bioperine – black pepper extract for best absorption.
2. Turmeric Curcumin & Ginger Capsules
RAPM’s Recommendation: Vimerson Health Turmeric Curcumin & Ginger Capsules – Buy Now
- Has 95% Standardized Curcumin
- Contains pure ginger root extract, and BioPerine without any synthetic and artificial additives.
- Soy Free
3. Extra Strength Turmeric
RAPM’s Recommendation: Garden of Life Turmeric Inflammatory Response – Buy Now
- Contains 100mg curcumin from whole turmeric root
- With ginger root, probiotics & organic black pepper extract.
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Vegan & Kosher
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- NSF Certified Gluten-Free
4. Curcumin Herbal Supplement
RAPM’s Recommendation: Organic India Turmeric Curcumin Herbal Supplement – Buy Now
- USDA Certified Organic
- Non – GMO
- LEED Platinum Certified
5. Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine
RAPM’s Recommendation: Organic Turmeric Curcumin C3 Complex – Buy Now
- Contains 95% Standardized Curcuminoids
- With Bioperine, C3 Curcumin Complex, Boswellia, and Ginger
6. Turmeric Curcumin Softgels
RAPM’s Recommendation: Qunol Curcumin Softgels – Buy Now
- Has water dispersion technology that gives superior absorption unlike regular turmeric
- Contains 1000 mg of Bioenhanced Turmeric Complex
- Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility
7. Turmeric & Tamarind Supplement
RAPM’s Recommendation: Move Free Joint Health Supplement – Buy Now
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
If you enjoyed this list of the 7 best turmeric for Rheumatoid Arthritis supplements, please share it with your network.