Table of Contents
What are the best arthritis gloves options that can actually help you relieve RA hand pain?
Hand pain starts off with stiffness, followed by inflammation causing pain that can sometimes become unbearable.
To ease hand pain and swelling, it is recommended to use gloves designed to help relieve arthritis pain.
Rheumatoid Arthritis gloves can make daily activities easier to do and people who use them attest that they give them comfort and pain relief in the hands.
How Arthritis Gloves Work
Each type of glove has varying ways of helping ease the pain.
The main purpose of all these types is to help ease hand pain.
Most patients prefer to use gloves while sleeping, some prefer to use them during the day as it helps them with their daily activities.
Whichever way you prefer to use your gloves, it is recommended to use them for at least 8 hours to be able to feel the effects.
Types of Arthritis Gloves
There are three types of gloves that have different ways of helping you ease your hand pain.
Let’s get to know them better.
- Thermal (heat therapy) – helps with blood circulation and provides much-needed heat when your hands are feeling cold.
- Support (glove splints) – it is used to protect and support hand joints specifically the fingers. They are used to relieve pain by providing alignment and keeping hand deformities in check.
- Compression – works by providing pressure on aching joints, increasing oxygen delivery, and improving circulation on the affected area.
We have researched the best arthritis gloves for you to try based on the 3 types.
Here are the 14 best arthritis gloves in the market!
1. Heat Therapy Glove
RAPM’s Recommendation: MyCare Heat Therapy Glove – Buy Now
- Made of cotton fabric
- Warms in seconds in the microwave
2. Heated Hand Warmer
RAPM’s Recommendation: Snow Deer Heated Hand Warmer – Buy Now
- Made of sheep leather and wind & water-resistant polyester
- Uses far infrared fiber heating elements
- Can be used outdoor
3. Arthritic Gloves
RAPM’s Recommendation: Thermoskin Premium Arthritic Gloves – Buy Now
- Captures the body’s heat to bring natural relief.
- The outer layer is designed to provide additional grip
4. Hand and Wrist Heated Wrap
RAPM’s Recommendation: CHEROO Heated Wrap – Buy Now
- Made of neoprene
- Provides infrared heating
- With remote control
5. Hand Support Brace
RAPM’s Recommendation: Wrist Ice Pack Wrap – Buy Now
- Has removable gel pack that can be used for both hot and cold therapy.
- Provides support for both hands and wrists
- Includes a soft brace to provide support to the hand.
6. Sleep Support Brace
RAPM’s Recommendation: Night Wrist Sleep Support Brace – Buy Now
- Provides support during sleep.
- Adjustable to fit the hand and wrist perfectly.
7. Wrist Support
RAPM’s Recommendation: Copper Lined Wrist Support – Buy Now
- Developed by Doctors with first-hand experience in handling pain
- Provides neoprene copper-lined material
8. Metacarpal Splint
RAPM’s Recommendation: Boxer Splint – Buy Now
- Has firm but comfortable straps for all-day use.
- Comfortable, breathable, and easy to use.
10. Cushion Compression Arm Stabilizer
RAPM’s Recommendation: Vive Night Wrist Splint Brace – Buy Now
- Provides compression support and protection during nighttime.
- Filled with soft beads that help maintain a neutral hand position.
Compression Gloves (Best Arthritis Gloves)
10. Fingerless Compression Gloves
RAPM’s Recommendation: Comfy Brace Arthritis Compression Gloves – Buy Now
- Made of high-quality cotton spandex.
- Fingerless design to help with your grip
- Can be used all-day
11. Arthritis Gloves
RAPM’s Recommendation: IMAK Compression Arthritis Gloves – Buy Now
- Provides mild compression that helps with joint pain and swelling
- Received Arthritis Foundation Ease of Use Commendation
12. Copper Gloves
RAPM’s Recommendation: Dr. Arthritis Copper Gloves – Buy Now
- Developed by Medical Doctors specifically to help with arthritis hand pain.
- Includes a Doctor Written Handbook regarding the disease.
- Made with Copper-Infused Material
13. Open Finger Compression Gloves
RAPM’s Recommendation: Vive Arthritis Gloves – Buy Now
- Open finger design to provide compression and mobility.
- Form-fitting gloves that adapt to your hand’s shape
- Made with a cotton-spandex blend for a breathable blend.
14. Long Arthritis Gloves
RAPM’s Recommendation: Copper Compression Long Arthritis Gloves – Buy Now
- Has the highest Copper content with 85% copper-infused nylon material.
- Keeps the hands, fingers, and wrists compressed to ease pain and maintain your range of motion.
There are a lot of choices available in the market to help provide natural relief from rheumatoid arthritis pain.
It is important that you use the type of gloves that work for you.
The gloves that will best help you alleviate your hand pain.
Some also suggest using different gloves for daytime and for sleeping.
You may consider using heat therapy when sleeping as it may get too hot when you use it during the day.
Overall, y our experience with them with be the best factor in choosing the right gloves for you.
We also suggest talking to your doctor before trying out something new.