Breakfast foods to help RA shouldn’t be overlooked.
Discover this gluten-free crepes recipe for Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers to help them reduce flare-ups before heading out to start their day.
With everything you put into your body has a consequence, using gluten-free food to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis is just one extra way to stay on top of your ailment and lead a happy life.
Gluten-Free Crepes Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, for pan
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a small saucepan, and melt over low heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, nut milk, water, salt, and agave nectar until combined.
- Slowly add in the flour and whisk to combine.
- Remove oil from heat, and pour into the batter in a steady stream while slowly whisking to combine.
- Mix until smooth.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/3 cup for each crepe.
- As soon as you’ve poured the batter, tilt and swirl the pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown.
- Flip the crepe with a spatula and cook the other side.
- Repeat this process with the remaining batter.