Table of Contents
Looking for a healthy grilled chicken wrap recipe to help keep your RA from flaring up?
Check out this savory kale caesar salad grilled chicken wrap recipe that has zero food ingredients that produce inflammation within the body.
This grilled chicken wrap is a delicious and healthy choice that will appeal to any appetite.
Using the best ingredients, checks all the boxes in becoming a tasty and organic meal for RA sufferers.
Kale Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken Wrap
- 8 ounces grilled chicken, thinly sliced
- 6 cups curly kale, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ coddled egg (cooked about 1 minute)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Lavash flatbreads or two large tortillas
- In a bowl, mix together half of a coddled egg, minced garlic, mustard, honey, lemon juice, and olive oil. Whisk until you have formed a dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the kale, chicken, and cherry tomatoes and toss to coat with the dressing and ¼ cup of the shredded parmesan.
- Spread out the two lavash flatbreads. Evenly distribute the salad over the two wraps and sprinkle each with ¼ cup of parmesan.
- Roll up the wraps and slice them in half. Eat immediately
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2