If you’re looking for a chili recipe, check out this easy slow cooker turkey chili recipe that will have your taste buds screaming for joy.
Fighting against inflammation naturally by having a clean diet can go a long way to helping to manage your arthritis pain.
Clean eating is a reliable way to help curb any potential arthritis fair ups
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15 oz) cans petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15oz) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 oz) jar deli-sliced tamed jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: green onions, shredded cheese, avocado, sour cream/Greek yogurt
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until brown. Pour turkey into slow cooker.
- Add the onion, peppers, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, jalapeños, corn, chili powder, and cumin. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Serve with toppings, if desired.
*Note – we use a 6-quart slow cooker.